Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Both java 6 and 7 got updated

Java 6 is on update 29 and java 7 is on update 1. enjoy!

Update:
since it was said that the crash bug fixed from dzone http://java.dzone.com/news/java-7-and-lucene-bug-saga so I moved my major dev point to the java7u1

But imediately i got this from my js script engine related code, sure there was no issues on java6 before:
sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.InterpretedFunction cannot be cast to java.lang.Double

So I have to comment out all my script engine related test out to be quick and dirty.

UPDATE 2: I got stuck again, this time on
aspectj-maven-plugin
looks like it cannot handle 1.7 compiliance level.

So I have to set this to 1.6 for aspectJ

Update 3 (10/25/11) I have to move back to 1.6 due to some
java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stackmap frame at branch target 25.

No comments: